Sunday, January 29, 2012

Beautiful Bright Blues

Hello lovelies!! Today's look is using the 120 palette second edition to create a fun, bright, blingy blue look.   This look is for people who feel they can't wear blue eyeshadows.  The real trick is to find a blue that is complementary to your skin tone, and then own it! This palette is perfect for finding the colors that suit your skintone and comfort level.  This look only uses 3 colors, but packs a really fun punch.

To begin, I took a dark blue gel liner and placed it all over the lid with the EB11 brush. 


Then, using the #305, I took the bright, shimmery blue and packed it all over the lid. 



With the EB09, using windshield wiper motions, took a very light blue and blended out the crease. 
 For my highlight I took my absolute favorite color from this palette and blended down into the lighter blue using the #941.

To finish off this look I used the #772 and a black gel liner and rimmed the entire inside of my eyes and then added two coats of mascara.


I really love this look, it's fun and feisty. It's very different from my everyday look using the 28 neutral palette. I hope you liked this look, too.  If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me: @sedonalace_Leah, or you can find more information on this look and others on my personal blog: www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah







1 comment:

  1. I am one of those people who are afraid to wear blue. This is a really nice look. I love the way the shimmery blue looks on top of the dark blue base :)

    ReplyDelete