Saturday, January 21, 2012

Smokey Chocolates

Hi lovelies!! So sorry my post is coming in soo late, my computer decided to take a sick day and not inform me.  It has been at the computer docs all day, and hopefully will give me no more problems.

The look today is a very simple brown smokey eye, using the 28 neutral palette. I chose more glittery, sparkly browns to give this smokey eye some oomph.

The first thing I did was primed my eyes with a cream eyeshadow in a deep chocolate brown color.


I took the #305 brush and packed on this amazing brown with gold flecks throughout. I really concentrated the color at the lashline and worked my way up.



I added a highlight color, with the #941, which is the exact shade of my skin and worked it down into the crease.

To blend everything out, I used the #863 with a beautiful matte midtone brown into the crease and up into the highlight color to create a seamless blend.



The last thing I did was take the matte black onto the EB15 and deepen the outer "V".



I added lots of mascara and the look was done.  I think this is good for anyone but would really look amazing with brown eyes.  This brought out all the brown in my green eyes.


I hope you liked this look.  If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me: @sedonalace_Leah, or you can find more information on this look and others on my personal blog: www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah






No comments:

Post a Comment