Friday, February 24, 2012

Alien Takeover

Hello lovelies!! Today's look uses two palettes from the Babe collection, Bridgette and Suzanne. To take this look to the next level, I added Alien gel eyeliner as well.  So, grab your brushes and let's get started.

First I took a purple cream shadow and placed it all over the lid with my finger.

With the Bridgette palette, I placed Sandy Quartz below the browbone and into the inner corner using the #941 brush.


I, also, took Amethyst and placed it all over the lid  using the same #941.


For my crease, I used Brown Sugar from the Suzanne palette.  I applied the color and then blended well with the EB09.



With the #772 I took Alien gel eyeliner and lined the upper lid and the waterline.


Two coats of mascara finishes this shimmery, fun look.


If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me: @sedonalace_Leah, or you can find more information on this look and others on my personal blog: www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah








2 comments:

  1. I love wearing purple and brown together but adding the green liner like that was awesome! Something new and different. Need to try :)

    ReplyDelete