Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dramatic Bright Cut Crease

Today's look uses the 120 palette  - 2nd edition and the amazing gel liner in my favorite color, Alien.

I started with a base that will prevent creasing and help this look last all day.

I took my EB23 and this bright blue color and drew in my crease slightly higher then my natural crease. I, also, brought the color under the bottom lashline and connected the top and bottom at the  outer corner.


I then used my  #954 brush and Alien gel liner and filled in the lid and brought it up to the blue line.


To make sure the green really pop, I added a very lime green color and with the EB09, I added a tiny, tiny amount over the Alien liner.



To "ground" the look I lined the inner rims of the eye with black liner and added two coats of mascara.



This look is easy to achieve but packs a huge impact.

If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me: @sedonalace_Leah, or you can find more information on this look and others on my personal blog: www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah









1 comment:

  1. This is nice. Great color combo. I love the way you did the shape of the blue cut crease. Very nice. I have tried cut creases over and over and cannot master it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete