Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super Bowl 2012 Inspired

It's Super Bowl time!! Who are you cheering for?? I really don't watch much professional ball so I wasn't even 100% sure what teams were playing.  I did notice that both teams rock red and blue in their team colors; so that is what the inspiration is behind today's look.  I hope you enjoy, I used colors found in the 120 professional palette 2nd edition.

To start I placed white all over the eye using a jumbo pencil and then added blue to the crease using a blue eyeliner pencil.


Using the #561 angled brush I cut the crease with a very dark navy shadow and blended the top line.

On the outer portion of the lid I added a sparkly blue color, using the same angled brush, and brought it 2/3 of the way onto the lid.  I left the inner corner open for my red color.  I, also, dragged this color on the lower lashline 2/3 of the way in.


With the #941   I added a pop of red the inner corner of the eye on the top and the bottom.

For my highlight I chose a shimmery silver color, but you could use a champagne or white.  I used the #407 to apply it all over the browbone and blend into the blue crease.


For the final step before mascara, I took the same liner brush and lined my top lashline with the matte black shadow from the palette. 2 good coats of waterproof mascara (in case you are on the loser side) and you are set to go!




If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me: @sedonalace_Leah, or you can find more information on this look and others on my personal blog: www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah








1 comment:

  1. Oh, gosh, I don't watch sports either. I pick my teams based on which team has the cuter quarterback! LOL. Nice look you did and I love how red the red actually is! And P.S., the black stripes under your eyes are a cute and festive touch!

    ReplyDelete