Friday, March 30, 2012

Sparkly Spring

Hello everyone!!  Today's look started as just a purple smokey eye and then got festive with some chunky purple glitter.  I hope you like the look.  It uses the 88 matte palette and your favorite glitter.

The first thing I did, was put down a matte skin tone colored cream base that counteracted the redness on my lid (you could use a concealer)and then set it with an eyeshadow that matches my skin tone.

 With the EB 09, I applied a very deep purple to the outer corner of the eye and then blended inward.  You get a natural gradient blend this way.  I ran this color under the entire bottom lid, as well.

 To deepen the crease, I took the EB 13 and the brightest purple in the palette and ran it just through the outer portion of the crease.

Now you could stop here, pop two coats of mascara on and call it a day, but I thought it needed some shimma.  So with my favorite glitter glue and glitter I adhered the purple glitter to my lid using the EB 11.

Two coats of mascara, black tight line, and white waterline complete the look.

I hope you enjoyed the look. If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me: @sedonalace_Leah, or you can find more information on this look and others on my personal blog: www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah
 


No comments:

Post a Comment