Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bold Gold

Happy Hump Day!! Today's look is more dramatic, gold look using the 88 matte palette.  I hope you like the look.

The first thing I did was used a cream shadow that is about the same shade as my skin on my eye.  This helps to conceal the veins and redness that I have on my eye.  I then took a gold cream shadow and placed over the entire lid using the EB 11.

With the #305 I used the gold color and ran it all over the lid and then blended it thoroughly using the EB 09.


With the same EB 09, I ran a matte medium toned brown color through the crease to help blend all the colors and shades.



With a #904 pencil brush and a mixture of the darkest brown and black shade in the palette, I focused it into the very outer "V" area and the outer 1/3 of the crease to create some drama.



The last shadow I used was a matte, cream color on a EB 13 as my highlight color and blended this color into the crease colors, making sure to blend out any harsh lines.

The last step was to line the upper and lower waterlines with a creamy black pencil.  With the same pencil, I lined the upper lashline and smudged the liner out with the #904.  I then added 3 coats of mascara.  There just isn't too much mascara in this look.

If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me:@sedonalace_Leah, or you can find more information on this look and others on my personal blog:www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah
Find us here:




Instagram: @SedonaLace
Cathy

Email: SedonaLaceCathy@gmail.com






Leah:

Email: Beauty@stylefordummies.com




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. The shadows you picked for this look work so well together.

    ReplyDelete