Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gradient Green

Hi everyone!! I have a look today using the 78 color eyeshadow palette.  I played around with the greens and came up with a look with a slight gradient effect with greens.   I used this set of eyeshadows to create the look today. 


The first thing I did to get this look rolling, was put down a crease color with the #904 to act as a base.  This will help blend colors through out the entire look.

I then took the #305 to add a darker matte green shade to the lid, leaving a spot open in the inner corner.


To really add some dimension to the look and deepen the entire look, I used the EB 15 and blended the darkest green color into the outer portion of the top lid, into the crease, and also across the bottom lid.

The last shadow that I used was a frosty green, that leans slightly into neon green territory.  I added this into the inner corner using the EB 21.


To coats of mascara and this look is complete.

 If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me:@sedonalace_Leah, or you can find more information on this look and others on my personal blog:www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah
 
Find us here:
 




Instagram: @SedonaLace
Cathy

Email: SedonaLaceCathy@gmail.com






Leah:

Email: Beauty@stylefordummies.com


No comments:

Post a Comment