Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Bronze

Happy Memorial Day weekend, I hope you are enjoying your day and thanking those who've fought for our freedom.  Today, I would like to show you a look I did for my beautiful model that she wore on a date she had that evening.   The model is 16 years old, so this look, I feel, is appropriate for a date at her age.  She wanted a bronzey, and very shimmery look, so I knew the 88 Ultra Shimmer palette would be perfect to give her the look she wanted; so I grabbed my favorite brushes by Sedona Lace and gave her this look.
 
 I started by lining her eyes slightly and adding two coats of mascara to define the eyes before I began with shadows. If you add your liner, pencil or gel before the shadows it becomes just for definition and not a big part of the look.  Then, I used a gorgeous champagne, shimmer all over the lid using the #941 brush.

 

With a mid tone bronze I shaded in the crease color using the EB 09.


For real definition and dimension, I used my favorite crease brush, the EB 15 (my number 1 recommendation for a crease brush!) and a very dark bronze and filled in the outer V of her eye, also, blending under the lower lash line.


The last color I used was a shimmery white, as a highlight on her brow bone.  I used the amazingly versatile EB 13.  I, also, used a clean EB 13 to conceal under her eyes, this brush is a must have for your collection. She was ready to roll and this look only took about 8 minutes to complete. 
 

 
I hope you enjoyed this look and check back for more looks and reviews featuring Sedona Lace!

-Leah-
 
 
 
 
Find us here:




Instagram: @SedonaLace
Cathy

Email: SedonaLaceCathy@gmail.com






Leah:

Email: Beauty@stylefordummies.com



No comments:

Post a Comment